We line wastewater structures with SpectraShield, a spray-on polymeric lining system designed specifically for this industry.
25 Years Of Versatility & Protection
SpectraShield is a spray-on polymeric lining system designed specifically for wastewater structures. This proprietary formula prevents corrosion and infiltration, while restoring structural integrity. SpectraShield has earned the confidence of major municipal utility owners and multinational engineering firms for over 25 years.
Why we use SpectraShield
- Prevents infiltration and corrosion in manholes, lift stations, and wastewater treatment plants.
- Protects wastewater infrastructure from corrosion
- Restores wastewater structure surfaces to their original profile
- Provides an impervious barrier to water penetration
- Can be applied to a typical 7-foot manhole in less than an hour
- Has earned the confidence of major municipal utility owners and multinational engineering firms for over 25 years
- Industry-leading 10-year warranty
- Has been installed in thousands of structures throughout the United States, Canada, Europe, and Australia
Before & After
Upon closer inspection, it’s easy to see the devastating effects of hydrogen sulfide on concrete wastewater structures. After Hiperline’s rehabilitation, this wastewater treatment plant was back up and running at full efficiency. The results speak for themselves.
Engineered for Extreme Conditions
Unlike other products that are hard, rigid, and tend to crack, SpectraShield uses a layered system of flexible polymers that can be applied with a minimum thickness of 500 mills. The flexibility means that this lining won’t crack when the host structure moves or is stressed by shifts in temperatures, wetness, or heavy traffic conditions.
Tested and proven
SpectraShield’s 100-year design life and system performance has been evaluated by leading civil engineering institutions including the U.S. Army Engineering Research and Development Center and University of Houston’s Center for Innovative Grouting Materials and Technology (CIGMAT). The system has been tested extensively for adhesion, corrosion performance and resistance to hydrostatic pressure. SpectraShield now protects thousands of structures throughout the U.S. and abroad.